AMP Energy Juice Sponsoring Guest Experience Centers at Talladega Superspeedway
AMP Energy Juice is sponsoring twelve new Guest Experience Centers at Talladega Superspeedway that will provide race fans with event information. Additionally, at the conclusion of each race, the Guest Experience Centers will provide samples of AMP Energy Juice and other Pepsi Products.
“AMP Energy Juice is helping Talladega Superspeedway take our guest experience to a new level,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We can’t wait to welcome back all our race fans to an exciting weekend of action. I’d encourage all of our guests, including the experienced race fans, to stop by an AMP Energy Juice Guest Experience Center and pick up an event guide to stay up-to-date on all the latest activities.”
AMP Energy Juice Guest Experience Centers will be staffed by experienced Talladega Superspeedway Guest Services employees and stocked with maps, event guides and sponsor information. Centers open at 7a.m. on Saturday and Sunday and close after the conclusion of racing activities.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy Juice 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Bowyer, Blaney & Hall of Famer Wallace Join Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Q&A Session at GEICO 500 May, 3
- Jeff Gordon Could Add To His Talladega Superspeedway Legacy in GEICO 500 on Sunday, May 3
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Captain Keith Hoskins to Award Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- Top Touring Dee Jay Silver Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s Big One on the Blvd and Saturday Night Concert
- Drivers, Fans Anticipate NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega; “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Ready to Roll Again on Friday, May 1