Josh Gracin Added to HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan Lineup
National recording artist and 2003 American Idol finalist Josh Gracin will perform a full concert in the Talladega Superspeedway infield on Saturday night, Oct. 30.
Gracin’s concert will kickoff immediately following The Grand Magnolias’ performance in the Captain’s Quarters. The Captain’s Quarters are located in the grass area between Eastaboga and Talladega Blvd in the infield.
On Saturday night all Sunday ticket holders are invited to experience the legendary infield, concerts and all the fun that makes Talladega “more than a race”.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming all of our race fans to an exciting weekend at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We’ve got the most competitive racing on the planet paired with a great line up of concerts and exciting activities that makes our overall event experience one of a kind. The party is about to start at Talladega Superspeedway. Don’t miss out!”
Only one week remains until dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend