Camping Still Available for Race Weekend
Reserved campsites are still available in several of Talladega Superspeedway’s overnight parks. Whether a race fan is coming for the World’s Largest Halloween party or a relaxing weekend, there’s an overnight park available for every need.
For the party crowd, Talladega Superspeedway has availability in West Park A & B for $75. West Park allows all modes of camping, from motorhomes, to pull-behinds to tents. It’s all welcome in West Park.
East Park is a slightly more upscale campsite reserved for motorhomes and pull-behinds only. Each space is available for $110. East Park has some of the most convenient access to Speedway Blvd of all the Talladega Superspeedway overnight parks.
For a more relaxed “family” atmosphere, Talladega Superspeedway offers Champions Corner. Champions Corner has a strict No-Alcohol policy for all park residents and guests. Each site has 20’ x 50’ gravel pad with water hookups for motorhomes and pull-behinds only. Champions Corner campsites are available for $280.
To experience camping at Talladega Superspeedway, race fans should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Bowyer, Blaney & Hall of Famer Wallace Join Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Q&A Session at GEICO 500 May, 3
- Jeff Gordon Could Add To His Talladega Superspeedway Legacy in GEICO 500 on Sunday, May 3
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Captain Keith Hoskins to Award Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- Top Touring Dee Jay Silver Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s Big One on the Blvd and Saturday Night Concert
- Drivers, Fans Anticipate NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega; “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Ready to Roll Again on Friday, May 1