NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for Friday
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 2- 3 pm on Friday, Oct. 29. The event is free and open to all fans with a Friday race ticket.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $15. Children age 11 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s and both practices for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Only one week remains until dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015