NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for Friday
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 2- 3 pm on Friday, Oct. 29. The event is free and open to all fans with a Friday race ticket.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $15. Children age 11 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s and both practices for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Only one week remains until dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6