NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for Friday
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 2- 3 pm on Friday, Oct. 29. The event is free and open to all fans with a Friday race ticket.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $15. Children age 11 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s and both practices for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Only one week remains until dreams will be made, and broken, at Talladega Superspeedway.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, shocked the crowd by winning the 2009 AMP Energy Juice 500. Can another upset be in the making? Don’t miss the wild card in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. NASCAR action kicks off with the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Oct. 30 and continues with Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends