Update on Talladega Superspeedway Fan Appreciation Day Activities Sept.26, 2010
Fan Appreciation Day activities will continue at Talladega Superspeedway today, Sept. 26. However, due to wet conditions, race fans will be allowed to drive their vehicles on paced laps around the track’s apron, not the racing surface, from 9 am – 5pm.
Race fans’ track ride vouchers will be honored on a date in early 2011 to be determined. Track ride vouchers can be shown for free admittance to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum today as well.
Fan activities in the garage area will proceed as planned and be open to the public from 10am - 2pm today.
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket
- New Freedom Trophy Awarded to Talladega Sprint Cup Series Winner; Begins New Military Tradition
- Randy Houser to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Talladega Superspeedway Partners with Local Cal Ripken Baseball League for “Rally With Your Team” Ticket Sales Contest
- Enjoy Talladega Superspeedway from Crew Member Vantage Point; Pre-Race Pit Pass Offered to Experience Race Day Prep, Red Carpet