Update on Talladega Superspeedway Fan Appreciation Day Activities Sept.26, 2010
Fan Appreciation Day activities will continue at Talladega Superspeedway today, Sept. 26. However, due to wet conditions, race fans will be allowed to drive their vehicles on paced laps around the track’s apron, not the racing surface, from 9 am – 5pm.
Race fans’ track ride vouchers will be honored on a date in early 2011 to be determined. Track ride vouchers can be shown for free admittance to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum today as well.
Fan activities in the garage area will proceed as planned and be open to the public from 10am - 2pm today.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race