Update on Talladega Superspeedway Fan Appreciation Day Activities Sept.26, 2010
Fan Appreciation Day activities will continue at Talladega Superspeedway today, Sept. 26. However, due to wet conditions, race fans will be allowed to drive their vehicles on paced laps around the track’s apron, not the racing surface, from 9 am – 5pm.
Race fans’ track ride vouchers will be honored on a date in early 2011 to be determined. Track ride vouchers can be shown for free admittance to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum today as well.
Fan activities in the garage area will proceed as planned and be open to the public from 10am - 2pm today.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”