Update on Talladega Superspeedway Fan Appreciation Day Activities Sept.26, 2010
Fan Appreciation Day activities will continue at Talladega Superspeedway today, Sept. 26. However, due to wet conditions, race fans will be allowed to drive their vehicles on paced laps around the track’s apron, not the racing surface, from 9 am – 5pm.
Race fans’ track ride vouchers will be honored on a date in early 2011 to be determined. Track ride vouchers can be shown for free admittance to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum today as well.
Fan activities in the garage area will proceed as planned and be open to the public from 10am - 2pm today.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola