Update on Talladega Superspeedway Fan Appreciation Day Activities Sept.26, 2010
Fan Appreciation Day activities will continue at Talladega Superspeedway today, Sept. 26. However, due to wet conditions, race fans will be allowed to drive their vehicles on paced laps around the track’s apron, not the racing surface, from 9 am – 5pm.
Race fans’ track ride vouchers will be honored on a date in early 2011 to be determined. Track ride vouchers can be shown for free admittance to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum today as well.
Fan activities in the garage area will proceed as planned and be open to the public from 10am - 2pm today.
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300