Talladega Superspeedway Offers Free Ticket for Mtn. Dew 250 to Blood Donors
Talladega Superspeedway is offering a free ticket to the Mtn. Dew 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race for each blood donor that participates in the Laps For Life Blood Drive on Sept. 9.
All presenting volunteer donors will also receive a t-shirt and a “hot lap” in an official Talladega Superspeedway Pace Vehicle, while everyone who pre-registers online will receive a pass for a free round of golf on any Robert Trent Jones golf trail (Lakewood and Ross Bridge excluded) or a Talladega Superspeedway MP3 player (while supplies last). To register online, go to www.redcrossblood.org and enter the sponsor code TALLADEGA.
The blood drive will be held at the SPEED Channel Dome in the International Motorsports Hall of Fame on Thursday, Sept. 9 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The American Red Cross, Blood Services, Alabama and Central Gulf Coast Region, which supplies blood to approximately 100 hospitals, needs 600 blood donors each day in order to meet the needs of patients in the region. Blood donors must be at least 17 years old (16 with parental consent) and weigh at least 110 pounds.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway