Talladega Chairman Grant Lynch Is Going Viral
Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch is going viral. The 28-year motorsports veteran will be broadcasting bi-monthly Chairman’s Chats on UStream. Race fans are encouraged to submit questions to Lynch using the track’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway or the track’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/talladegasupers, then watch live as Lynch answers them on UStream.
“The great thing about social media is it gives us new avenues to communicate with our fans,” said Lynch. “UStream is fun because it opens a little window into our world that race fans can really connect with. It also means we could be broadcasting from some unique locations, so race fans will have to stay tuned in.”
Race fans can watch Grant’s videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/talladega-supers. The first broadcast will be Thursday, Sept. 23 at 9:15 a.m.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway