Talladega Chairman Grant Lynch Is Going Viral
Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch is going viral. The 28-year motorsports veteran will be broadcasting bi-monthly Chairman’s Chats on UStream. Race fans are encouraged to submit questions to Lynch using the track’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway or the track’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/talladegasupers, then watch live as Lynch answers them on UStream.
“The great thing about social media is it gives us new avenues to communicate with our fans,” said Lynch. “UStream is fun because it opens a little window into our world that race fans can really connect with. It also means we could be broadcasting from some unique locations, so race fans will have to stay tuned in.”
Race fans can watch Grant’s videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/talladega-supers. The first broadcast will be Thursday, Sept. 23 at 9:15 a.m.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race