Talladega Chairman Grant Lynch Is Going Viral
Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch is going viral. The 28-year motorsports veteran will be broadcasting bi-monthly Chairman’s Chats on UStream. Race fans are encouraged to submit questions to Lynch using the track’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway or the track’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/talladegasupers, then watch live as Lynch answers them on UStream.
“The great thing about social media is it gives us new avenues to communicate with our fans,” said Lynch. “UStream is fun because it opens a little window into our world that race fans can really connect with. It also means we could be broadcasting from some unique locations, so race fans will have to stay tuned in.”
Race fans can watch Grant’s videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/talladega-supers. The first broadcast will be Thursday, Sept. 23 at 9:15 a.m.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23