Talladega Chairman Grant Lynch Is Going Viral
Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch is going viral. The 28-year motorsports veteran will be broadcasting bi-monthly Chairman’s Chats on UStream. Race fans are encouraged to submit questions to Lynch using the track’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/talladegasuperspeedway or the track’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/talladegasupers, then watch live as Lynch answers them on UStream.
“The great thing about social media is it gives us new avenues to communicate with our fans,” said Lynch. “UStream is fun because it opens a little window into our world that race fans can really connect with. It also means we could be broadcasting from some unique locations, so race fans will have to stay tuned in.”
Race fans can watch Grant’s videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/talladega-supers. The first broadcast will be Thursday, Sept. 23 at 9:15 a.m.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6