Jeffrey Earnhardt and Talladega Superspeedway Team Up To Teach Fire Safety
Talladega Superspeedway is excited to team up with Jeffrey Earnhardt to educate children about the value of Fire Safety. Local schools are getting involved with Fire Safety Month during October to help ensure children know what to do in the case of a fire.
“Having the opportunity to be involved in October’s Fire Safety Month gives Talladega Superspeedway a wonderful chance to educate children in our local schools about the significance of fire safety and what precautionary measures can be taken to ensure they are safe in their homes,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Jeffrey Earnhardt coming to Talladega to assist with this effort is not only exciting for the track but also for the children who will meet him.”
Earnhardt will be in town from October 1st through the 15th to visit schools and teach children the importance of fire safety and prevention with the help of his sponsor FW1 Fire Stop. The 4th generation Earnhardt driver is currently racing in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on the Rick Ware Racing team. Working with the local schools is just one way of giving back to the community and making sure children remain safe.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy Juice 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend
- "Ultimate Viewing Experience Ticket Package" at Talladega Superspeedway Offers Fans Tri-Oval Tower Tickets with FanVision
- New Talladega Superspeedway Themed “Talladega Grille” at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport to Be Unveiled Thursday
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500