Talladega Superspeedway Establishing Fan Advisory Network
Talladega Superspeedway announced today it is establishing a Fan Advisory Network (FAN) to gain insight on race fan interactions with the track, from the ticket buying process all the way through to the exit procedures after a race. Race fans that would like to participate in the Fan Advisory are encouraged to download an application at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan.
FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2011. Members will be asked to meet four (4) times per year; each event weekend and two (2) other dates to be determined. In addition to four annual meetings, Talladega Superspeedway will host multiple teleconferences. The idea is to allow race fans to share thoughts and ideas with the track, while the committee can serve as a focus group for the track when considering facility upgrades and more.
“Our fans are the reason we are in business,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This Fan Advisory Network will allow us to bounce ideas off each other. It’s a way of making sure that every improvement we make at Talladega Superspeedway will have the most positive impact on our fans. It also allows them to bring ideas to the table that we can consider implementing. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than November 8, 2010.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway