Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure Named Exclusive Stock Car Driving School of Talladega Superspeedway in 2011
Race fans that want to experience the thrill of wheeling a stock car around the historic high-banks of Talladega Superspeedway will have to look no further than the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure in 2011. The driving school founded by the 1999 Winston Cup champion has entered into an agreement with the track to be the Exclusive Stock Car Driving School of Talladega Superspeedway. As part of the agreement, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure will be the exclusive provider of stock car driving experiences at the 2.66-mile facility.
“The Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure has really taken a stake in Talladega” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “They are part of our community. Their shop and offices are located adjacent to the track, so nobody knows Talladega like the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure. We look forward to working together for years to come.”
Commenting on this exclusive agreement with the Talladega Superspeedway, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure CEO Tim Shannon said, "We are excited to be able to team up with this legendary NASCAR racetrack to provide our stock car driving school to thousands of their fans each year."
The Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure offers racing fans the opportunity to race an authentic racecar on a NASCAR racetrack. Guests enjoy a life-defining experience. Started in 1998 with co-founders Dale Jarrett and NFL legend Brett Favre, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure was the first driving school ever at the Talladega Superspeedway in 2000. The on-track program surpasses the common "follow-the leader" approach and teaches their customers to safely pass other racecars on the track, coming as close to real racing as a non-professional is ever going to get. Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure's website can be found at www.RacingAdventure.com
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend