Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure Named Exclusive Stock Car Driving School of Talladega Superspeedway in 2011
Race fans that want to experience the thrill of wheeling a stock car around the historic high-banks of Talladega Superspeedway will have to look no further than the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure in 2011. The driving school founded by the 1999 Winston Cup champion has entered into an agreement with the track to be the Exclusive Stock Car Driving School of Talladega Superspeedway. As part of the agreement, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure will be the exclusive provider of stock car driving experiences at the 2.66-mile facility.
“The Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure has really taken a stake in Talladega” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “They are part of our community. Their shop and offices are located adjacent to the track, so nobody knows Talladega like the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure. We look forward to working together for years to come.”
Commenting on this exclusive agreement with the Talladega Superspeedway, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure CEO Tim Shannon said, "We are excited to be able to team up with this legendary NASCAR racetrack to provide our stock car driving school to thousands of their fans each year."
The Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure offers racing fans the opportunity to race an authentic racecar on a NASCAR racetrack. Guests enjoy a life-defining experience. Started in 1998 with co-founders Dale Jarrett and NFL legend Brett Favre, Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure was the first driving school ever at the Talladega Superspeedway in 2000. The on-track program surpasses the common "follow-the leader" approach and teaches their customers to safely pass other racecars on the track, coming as close to real racing as a non-professional is ever going to get. Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure's website can be found at www.RacingAdventure.com
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”