Talladega Superspeedway Is Getting Juiced For Fall Weekend
The AMP Energy 500 is getting a wake up call this year, with the addition of 100% juice. The race has been renamed the AMP Energy Juice 500 to promote new AMP Energy Juice, which has all the power of AMP Energy in a 100% juice formula.
“We are excited to help AMP promote their new AMP Energy Juice product,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “After an exciting day in the grandstands and long night in the infield, I’m sure our race fans are looking for a unique energy option to help them kick-start their day.”
A new alternative that ignites and kick starts the day, AMP Energy Juice contains all the power of AMP Energy, while also providing an excellent source of B and C vitamins. Made with a stimulating blend of taurine, ginseng, guarana and no sugar added, the new AMP Energy Juice is a great option for those looking for solutions to get a boost of energy.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy Juice 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway