Talladega Superspeedway Is Getting Juiced For Fall Weekend
The AMP Energy 500 is getting a wake up call this year, with the addition of 100% juice. The race has been renamed the AMP Energy Juice 500 to promote new AMP Energy Juice, which has all the power of AMP Energy in a 100% juice formula.
“We are excited to help AMP promote their new AMP Energy Juice product,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “After an exciting day in the grandstands and long night in the infield, I’m sure our race fans are looking for a unique energy option to help them kick-start their day.”
A new alternative that ignites and kick starts the day, AMP Energy Juice contains all the power of AMP Energy, while also providing an excellent source of B and C vitamins. Made with a stimulating blend of taurine, ginseng, guarana and no sugar added, the new AMP Energy Juice is a great option for those looking for solutions to get a boost of energy.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy Juice 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway