Talladega Superspeedway Is Getting Juiced For Fall Weekend
The AMP Energy 500 is getting a wake up call this year, with the addition of 100% juice. The race has been renamed the AMP Energy Juice 500 to promote new AMP Energy Juice, which has all the power of AMP Energy in a 100% juice formula.
“We are excited to help AMP promote their new AMP Energy Juice product,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “After an exciting day in the grandstands and long night in the infield, I’m sure our race fans are looking for a unique energy option to help them kick-start their day.”
A new alternative that ignites and kick starts the day, AMP Energy Juice contains all the power of AMP Energy, while also providing an excellent source of B and C vitamins. Made with a stimulating blend of taurine, ginseng, guarana and no sugar added, the new AMP Energy Juice is a great option for those looking for solutions to get a boost of energy.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy Juice 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy Juice 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends