AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Offers Expanded Amenities For Race Fans
Race fans attending the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience at Talladega Superspeedway will find their dollar goes a bit further this fall. The track has added several new amenities for race fans to enjoy, including access to the track for pre-race driver introductions.
Other value-adding benefits include:
• Extended hours (Open until halfway point of race)
• Expanded menu for breakfast and lunch
• Scanner discount rental card
• $20 Home Depot gift card (while supplies last)
“We continue to look for new ways to add value to our ticket packages,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This economy is still weighing on the shoulders of our race fans and we want to help them stretch their dollar as far as possible. The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience is one of our most popular hospitality packages so adding value to it makes good sense.”
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Package includes:
• Pass to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience which is located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for breakfast and lunch
• Unlimited Pepsi products, water, beer and wine
• Pre-Race pit road tour (schedule & weather permitting)
• Event Souvenir
• 1 Sunday Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two passes purchased
• Driver Appearance by Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
• Games and activities that include pool tables, foosball tables and basketball
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience package is $140 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”