Talladega Superspeedway Offers Kid’s Free in Allison Grandstands
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that kid’s 11 and under will be admitted free to select rows in the Allison Grandstands for the AMP Energy 500 weekend.
“The Allison Grandstands are one of the best values in all of motorsports,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With the tough economy weighing most heavily on families, we are looking to make it more affordable than ever to experience the excitement of Talladega Superspeedway.”
Children 11 and under are free in the Allison Grandstands on Saturday for the Mountain Dew 250 and free in rows 1-5 and only $10 in all other rows of the Allison Grandstands on Sunday for the AMP Energy 500. Adult two-day Saturday and Sunday tickets are only $49.
For more information on these special offers check out www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. To reserve kid’s seating, race fans must call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Kid’s seating must be reserved in advance.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway