Talladega Superspeedway Offers Kid’s Free in Allison Grandstands
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that kid’s 11 and under will be admitted free to select rows in the Allison Grandstands for the AMP Energy 500 weekend.
“The Allison Grandstands are one of the best values in all of motorsports,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With the tough economy weighing most heavily on families, we are looking to make it more affordable than ever to experience the excitement of Talladega Superspeedway.”
Children 11 and under are free in the Allison Grandstands on Saturday for the Mountain Dew 250 and free in rows 1-5 and only $10 in all other rows of the Allison Grandstands on Sunday for the AMP Energy 500. Adult two-day Saturday and Sunday tickets are only $49.
For more information on these special offers check out www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. To reserve kid’s seating, race fans must call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Kid’s seating must be reserved in advance.
Will more NASCAR history be made when racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway