International Motorsports Hall of Fame Expands Tours of Talladega Superspeedway
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame has expanded tours of the famous Talladega Superspeedway. Fans will now experience what it is like to cross the Start/Finish line, cruise down pit road and stop at Gatorade Victory Lane for a photo opportunity. The tour also takes fans through the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage and around the track to get a close up view of the 33° banking in all four turns.
“The International Motorsports Hall of Fame is proud to announce a new and improved track tour at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are excited to share more of our rich history with race fans from all across the world. This change gives participants a sneak peek of where the NASCAR crews live and work on race weekends.”
The Museum and Track Tour prices are $16 for adults and $8 for students (age 6 to 12). An adult ticket for just a track tour is $8 and a student ticket is $5. Tickets for the Museum are $12 for adults and $5 for students. Children 5 and younger are free.
The International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum opened in April of 1983 and is dedicated to the preservation of the history of motorsports. Each year, the annual International Motorsports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is held to honor those men and women chosen for induction from among the greatest names in all of motorsports.
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket
- New Freedom Trophy Awarded to Talladega Sprint Cup Series Winner; Begins New Military Tradition
- Randy Houser to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Talladega Superspeedway Partners with Local Cal Ripken Baseball League for “Rally With Your Team” Ticket Sales Contest
- Enjoy Talladega Superspeedway from Crew Member Vantage Point; Pre-Race Pit Pass Offered to Experience Race Day Prep, Red Carpet