Talladega Superspeedway Shows Appreciation with Fan Salute
Talladega Superspeedway announced today a series of fan-appreciation initiatives coined the “Fan Salute”. The three-part rollout includes the formation of the ‘DEGA Club rewards program, a Fan Advisory Network and a Fan Hall of Fame.
“Our fans are the ones that make this sport so special,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are always looking for ways to reward them, whether it be with premium amenities or custom services. We are taking it one step further with our Fan Salute by making the fans an integral part of our team.”
The ‘DEGA Club, or Dual Event Gold Account Club is a rewards program for fans that renew Saturday and Sunday tickets to both race weekends at Talladega Superspeedway. Members of this special club will receive exclusive benefits such as early and express entry to their camping spot, a Wednesday infield DEGA Club Happy Hour presented by Miller Lite, free entry to the infield Friday and Saturday following track activity for our grandstand guests and more as the program develops.
The Fan Advisory Network will give fans a direct line of communication with Superspeedway administration and vice-versa to better the overall guest experience at future events.
“This will allow us to bounce ideas off each other,” said Lynch. “It’s a way of making sure that every improvement we make at Talladega Superspeedway will have the most positive impact on our fans. It also allows them to bring ideas to the table that perhaps we hadn’t even thought about. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
The Fan Hall of Fame will be a way of honoring Talladega’s most passionate and beloved fans.
Each initiative will be rolled out in the coming months, beginning with the ‘DEGA Club. Stay tuned to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com for more details.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway Continues Tradition of Free Admission for Kids 12-and-Under for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22
- What’s Your Frequency? Talladega Superspeedway Sounds Off New Scanner Package to Channel the Crew Member Experience
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway