Talladega Superspeedway Fan Salute Logos
Talladega Superspeedway unveiled the logos today for the Fan Salute. The logos will be used in online and print communications so fans can easily spot the special initiatives.
To download a copy of the Fan Salute Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The ‘DEGA Club, or Dual Event Gold Account Club is a rewards program for fans that renew Saturday and Sunday tickets to both race weekends at Talladega Superspeedway. Members of this special club will receive exclusive benefits such as early and express entry to their camping spot, a Wednesday infield Happy Hour hosted by Miller Lite, free entry to the infield Friday and Saturday following track activity for our grandstand guests and more as the program develops.
To download a copy of the DEGA Club Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The Fan Advisory Network will give fans a direct line of communication with Superspeedway administration and vice-versa to better the overall guest experience at future events.
“This will allow us to bounce ideas off each other,” said Lynch. “It’s a way of making sure that every improvement we make at Talladega Superspeedway will have the most positive impact on our fans. It also allows them to bring ideas to the table that perhaps we hadn’t even thought about. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
To download a copy of the Fan Advisory Network Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The Fan Hall of Fame will be a way of honoring Talladega’s most passionate and beloved fans.
To download a copy of the Fan Hall of Fame Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
Each initiative will be rolled out in the coming months, beginning with the ‘DEGA Club. Stay tuned to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com for more details.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7