Talladega Superspeedway Fan Salute Logos
Talladega Superspeedway unveiled the logos today for the Fan Salute. The logos will be used in online and print communications so fans can easily spot the special initiatives.
To download a copy of the Fan Salute Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The ‘DEGA Club, or Dual Event Gold Account Club is a rewards program for fans that renew Saturday and Sunday tickets to both race weekends at Talladega Superspeedway. Members of this special club will receive exclusive benefits such as early and express entry to their camping spot, a Wednesday infield Happy Hour hosted by Miller Lite, free entry to the infield Friday and Saturday following track activity for our grandstand guests and more as the program develops.
To download a copy of the DEGA Club Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The Fan Advisory Network will give fans a direct line of communication with Superspeedway administration and vice-versa to better the overall guest experience at future events.
“This will allow us to bounce ideas off each other,” said Lynch. “It’s a way of making sure that every improvement we make at Talladega Superspeedway will have the most positive impact on our fans. It also allows them to bring ideas to the table that perhaps we hadn’t even thought about. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
To download a copy of the Fan Advisory Network Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
The Fan Hall of Fame will be a way of honoring Talladega’s most passionate and beloved fans.
To download a copy of the Fan Hall of Fame Logo, right click and "Save Target As"
Each initiative will be rolled out in the coming months, beginning with the ‘DEGA Club. Stay tuned to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com for more details.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola