All-You-Can-Eat Deal Returning With New Lower Price
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that the popular All-You-Can-Eat package for the Allison Grandstands returns for HALLOW-DEGA™ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend, Oct. 29 - 31. The reduced price of $89 includes a reserved seat in the Allison Grandstand for the Mountain Dew 250 on Saturday, the AMP Energy 500 on Sunday, a Pre-race Pit Pass for Sunday’s AMP Energy 500 and all-you-can-eat vouchers for both days!
“The All-You-Can-Eat offer is a great deal because it combines food, tickets and Pre-race Pit Passes all together in one package,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s one of the best and most affordable ways to enjoy the weekend at Talladega Superspeedway.”
The all-you-can-eat voucher is valid from noon – 2 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. – noon on Sunday. Each trip to the concession stand allows a voucher holder to receive a maximum of 2 sandwiches (2 hotdogs or 2 hamburgers or 1 of each), 2 bags of chips and 2 soft drinks. This offer sold-out in the spring, so fans wanting to take advantage of this great deal should act soon.
The included Pre-race Pit Pass allows access to pit road from 8 a.m. until one hour before the start of the AMP Energy 500 on Sunday only. A tram will shuttle guests from the front of the Allison Grandstand to pit road. Pit road access is subject to change pending NASCAR rules and time and weather permitting.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season