Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon Appearing In AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience
Race fans attending the Oct. 31 AMP Energy 500 at Talladega Superspeedway will have the opportunity to see two of the biggest names in NASCAR for the price of one admission to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience. Pepsi driver Jeff Gordon and AMP Energy driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. are both scheduled to appear in the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience hospitality area prior to the start of the race.
“It’s two for the price of one,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This is a great opportunity for race fans to hear from two of this generation’s superspeedway masters. Jeff leads all active NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers in wins at Talladega Superspeedway with six, but Dale is second with five wins. It should be a truly memorable experience for all.”
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Package includes:
• Pass to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience which is located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for breakfast and lunch
• Unlimited Pepsi products, water, beer and wine
• Pre-Race pit road tour (schedule & weather permitting)
• Event Souvenir
• 1 Sunday Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two passes purchased
• Driver Appearance
• Games and activities that include pool tables, foosball tables and basketball
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience package is $140 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola