Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon Appearing In AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience
Race fans attending the Oct. 31 AMP Energy 500 at Talladega Superspeedway will have the opportunity to see two of the biggest names in NASCAR for the price of one admission to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience. Pepsi driver Jeff Gordon and AMP Energy driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. are both scheduled to appear in the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience hospitality area prior to the start of the race.
“It’s two for the price of one,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This is a great opportunity for race fans to hear from two of this generation’s superspeedway masters. Jeff leads all active NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers in wins at Talladega Superspeedway with six, but Dale is second with five wins. It should be a truly memorable experience for all.”
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Package includes:
• Pass to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience which is located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for breakfast and lunch
• Unlimited Pepsi products, water, beer and wine
• Pre-Race pit road tour (schedule & weather permitting)
• Event Souvenir
• 1 Sunday Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two passes purchased
• Driver Appearance
• Games and activities that include pool tables, foosball tables and basketball
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience package is $140 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue