Last Chance to Get $29 Ticket Deal
Fans should act fast to take advantage of the $29 two-day ticket in the Allison Grandstands for the Oct. 29-31 AMP Energy 500 weekend. The special offer is ending on July 15, 2010.
The $29 two-day ticket offer celebrates the NASCAR record breaking 29 leaders in the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. It’s valid for any seat in rows two through eleven of the Allison Grandstands. As an added bonus, kids 11 and under will be admitted free to these sections with a ticketed adult.
“Don’t let this offer pass you by,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This is a great way to save and bring the entire family out for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.”
The $88 ticket offer in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers that celebrates the record 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499 will continue.
Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA. To reserve seats for children 11 and under, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015