Last Chance to Get $29 Ticket Deal
Fans should act fast to take advantage of the $29 two-day ticket in the Allison Grandstands for the Oct. 29-31 AMP Energy 500 weekend. The special offer is ending on July 15, 2010.
The $29 two-day ticket offer celebrates the NASCAR record breaking 29 leaders in the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. It’s valid for any seat in rows two through eleven of the Allison Grandstands. As an added bonus, kids 11 and under will be admitted free to these sections with a ticketed adult.
“Don’t let this offer pass you by,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This is a great way to save and bring the entire family out for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.”
The $88 ticket offer in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers that celebrates the record 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499 will continue.
Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA. To reserve seats for children 11 and under, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola