Last Chance to Get $29 Ticket Deal
Fans should act fast to take advantage of the $29 two-day ticket in the Allison Grandstands for the Oct. 29-31 AMP Energy 500 weekend. The special offer is ending on July 15, 2010.
The $29 two-day ticket offer celebrates the NASCAR record breaking 29 leaders in the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. It’s valid for any seat in rows two through eleven of the Allison Grandstands. As an added bonus, kids 11 and under will be admitted free to these sections with a ticketed adult.
“Don’t let this offer pass you by,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “This is a great way to save and bring the entire family out for an exciting weekend of racing at Talladega Superspeedway.”
The $88 ticket offer in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers that celebrates the record 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499 will continue.
Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA. To reserve seats for children 11 and under, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends