Talladega Superspeedway Sending One Lucky Fan to NASCAR Championship Weekend
Race fans could find themselves heading to Homestead-Miami Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship Weekend just by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com and registering to win!
‘DEGA’s Race to the Chase will land one lucky fan a package for two to Homestead-Miami Speedway, Nov. 19-21 for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship weekend. Round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and race weekend tickets and credentials are included.
“This is a fun way for us to interact with our fans and thank them for being supporters of Talladega,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get VIP treatment from Talladega Superspeedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship Weekend, so I encourage everyone to register to win and tell their friends to register too. Don’t let this opportunity slip away.”
To register, race fans simply visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/chase and complete the online entry form. Weekly prizes will be given out prior to the Grand Prize drawing.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola