Talladega Superspeedway Announces Alcohol and Smoke-free “Family Sections”
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that Gadsden Tower sections Q & R will now become “Family Friendly” with a strict ban on alcohol and smoking in those sections.
“There has been a growing demand from our fans for alcohol and smoke-free sections,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “As with most facility improvements we make at Talladega Superspeedway, we have listened to our fans and are moving to accommodate them. We believe this will be a popular section for families that want a more controlled atmosphere during race weekends. The rest of our grandstands will continue to allow alcohol and tobacco consumption.”
Ticket prices in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers have been reduced from $120 to $88 for the Oct. 31 AMP Energy 500, commemorating the NASCAR record-breaking 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499.
Race fans that purchase or renew their tickets in these areas will also be entered into a drawing for 88 autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. hero cards.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway