Talladega Superspeedway Announces Alcohol and Smoke-free “Family Sections”
Talladega Superspeedway announced today that Gadsden Tower sections Q & R will now become “Family Friendly” with a strict ban on alcohol and smoking in those sections.
“There has been a growing demand from our fans for alcohol and smoke-free sections,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “As with most facility improvements we make at Talladega Superspeedway, we have listened to our fans and are moving to accommodate them. We believe this will be a popular section for families that want a more controlled atmosphere during race weekends. The rest of our grandstands will continue to allow alcohol and tobacco consumption.”
Ticket prices in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers have been reduced from $120 to $88 for the Oct. 31 AMP Energy 500, commemorating the NASCAR record-breaking 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499.
Race fans that purchase or renew their tickets in these areas will also be entered into a drawing for 88 autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. hero cards.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Justin Allison Talks Family Legacy during Day Two of ARCA Racing Series Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- Role of Crew Chief at Talladega Pivotal in Team’s Outcome
- Hessert Leads the Way During ARCA Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket