Spring Classic Car Show On June 12
Talladega Superspeedway and the International Motorsports Hall of Fame have the announced the inaugural Spring Classic Car Show will be at the track on June 12. A portion of all proceeds will go to support a local charity.
The car show will be held in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage area of the Talladega Superspeedway infield. The first 500 participants to register their cars in the show will receive the opportunity to drive their vehicle around the high-banks of Talladega Superspeedway on two paced laps. Registration to show is $50 and includes two admissions to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame. For those that don’t wish to participate in the track drive-around, registration will be $30 with two Hall of Fame admissions included.
All participants will receive commemorative dash plaques and are eligible to win fantastic door prizes including tickets to the AMP Energy 500.
Gates open at 7am for participants and at 9 am for the general public. General admission is $10 for adults with kids 12 and under admitted free of charge. The day’s activities will conclude at 5 pm. For further details, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call Pam Smith in the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 256-315-4528.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola