Records & Prices Fall at Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway shattered NASCAR records during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend and now they are shattering prices too. To commemorate the NASCAR record 88 lead changes set in the Aaron’s 499, Talladega Superspeedway has lowered ticket prices in the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers from $120 to $88 for the Oct. 31 AMP Energy 500.
“We decided the best way to celebrate our record setting weekend was to reward our loyal fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Some tracks worry about how big of a fireworks show they can make for pre-race; but we worry about providing race fans with an entire weekend of on-track fireworks. That’s what we mean when we say, ‘This is more than a race, This Is Talladega.’ Ultimately that’s what the fans care about and we want to make sure they can afford to witness all the action in-person at Talladega Superspeedway.”
Race fans that purchase or renew their tickets in these areas will also be entered into a drawing for 88 autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. hero cards.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond