Record-Breaking Action at Talladega Superspeedway Equals More Great Deal For Fans
To celebrate the NASCAR record breaking 29 leaders in the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway, track officials have unveiled a new $29 two-day ticket in the Allison Grandstands for the Oct. 29-31 AMP Energy 500 weekend.
The $29 two-day ticket will be available for a limited time so race fans should act fast. It’s valid for any seat in rows two through eleven of the Allison Grandstands. As an added bonus, kids 11 and under will be admitted free to these sections with a ticketed adult.
“What better way to celebrate Talladega Superspeedway setting another NASCAR record than by rewarding our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Combine this with the fact that kids 11 and under will be admitted free of charge and you have the makings of a great family weekend. With free camping, free on-site parking and the ability to bring your own food and drinks to Talladega Superspeedway; there’s no better value in sports.”
Talladega Superspeedway also recently announced lower ticket prices of $88 for the Gadsden and Lincoln Towers in celebration of the record 88 lead changes in the Aaron’s 499.
Tickets are available online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA. To reserve seats for children 11 and under, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Will more NASCAR history be made when NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan weekend? Race fans will have to be here to find out. NASCAR action returns with the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500, Oct. 29 - 31. To experience it all, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200