Traffic Improvements For Aaron's Dream Weekend
Talladega Superspeedway will enact several procedural changes during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend that should help speed ingress and egress from the track. Most noticeable, is the installation of a new “express lane” that has been created to speed the exit of Allison Grandstand customers.
Changes by day:
· North parking lots 2N & 3N (located directly across from the main entrance to Talladega Superspeedway) will remain closed on Saturday only. Race fans should make plans to park in lots nearest the track, lots 1E - 4E and 1W – 9W.
· West parking lots 10W & 11W (located off New Jackson Trace) will remain closed on Saturday only. If entering the facility from New Jackson Trace, lot 9W will be open for race fans.
· Allison Grandstand customers will now have a new “express lane” that leads them to Speedway Blvd without having to wait on cross-traffic exiting the Gate V9 Infield Crossover.
· North Park Free Camping lots will be held for two hours while traffic exits the Free Day Parking lots.
· Reserved Family Camping lots will be held for two hours while traffic exits the Free Day Parking lots.
· Allison Grandstand customers will again be able to use the new “express lane” that leads them to Speedway Blvd without having to wait on cross-traffic exiting the Gate V9 Infield Crossover.
“Talladega Superspeedway continues to work closely with the Alabama State Troopers and Alabama Department of Transportation to improve and refine our handling of race traffic,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s no easy task bringing over 100,000 people to one facility, but it’s certainly one of our top priorities. We want our race fans to be able to get to Talladega Superspeedway quickly and efficiently and be able to exit in the same manner. The changes we have made should help in both instances.”
REMINDER: Talladega Superspeedway has enough FREE day parking within easy walking distance of the track for all race fans. Free tram services are also provided throughout the facility.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015