Miller Lite Has the Inside Track at Talladega Superspeedway
Race fans know that the infield at Talladega Superspeedway equals a good time, but Miller Lite is giving fans the “Inside Track” to a great time. The Miller Lite Inside Track is a full-service bar located on the corner of Talladega & Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield. Open late Friday and Saturday nights, the Miller Lite Inside Track keeps the good times rolling well into the evening.
Miller Lite also provides nightly entertainment throughout the weekend. RANSOM, a southern rock band from Atlanta, is performing Friday and Saturday night from 8pm – 11pm. The Inside Track will be open Friday: 11am – 1am, Saturday: 11 am – 2 am and Sunday: 11 am – one hour after the end of the race.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance our fan experience at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s also important that we find unique ways for our sponsors to be able to interact with our loyal fanbase. The Miller Lite Inside Track is a great amenity for our infield guests and a fun way for Miller Lite to showcase their products to our ‘DEGA fans.”
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Justin Allison Talks Family Legacy during Day Two of ARCA Racing Series Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- Role of Crew Chief at Talladega Pivotal in Team’s Outcome
- Hessert Leads the Way During ARCA Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket