Miller Lite Has the Inside Track at Talladega Superspeedway
Race fans know that the infield at Talladega Superspeedway equals a good time, but Miller Lite is giving fans the “Inside Track” to a great time. The Miller Lite Inside Track is a full-service bar located on the corner of Talladega & Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield. Open late Friday and Saturday nights, the Miller Lite Inside Track keeps the good times rolling well into the evening.
Miller Lite also provides nightly entertainment throughout the weekend. RANSOM, a southern rock band from Atlanta, is performing Friday and Saturday night from 8pm – 11pm. The Inside Track will be open Friday: 11am – 1am, Saturday: 11 am – 2 am and Sunday: 11 am – one hour after the end of the race.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance our fan experience at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s also important that we find unique ways for our sponsors to be able to interact with our loyal fanbase. The Miller Lite Inside Track is a great amenity for our infield guests and a fun way for Miller Lite to showcase their products to our ‘DEGA fans.”
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola