Twelve to Attempt Aaron’s 312 and Aaron’s 499 Including Several Past ‘DEGA Champs
Saturday’s Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series event will feature 12 stars from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, including several past Talladega Superspeedway champions.
Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Brian Vickers and Jamie McMurray have all found Talladega’s Gatorade Victory Lane at the highest level of NASCAR competition and will be joined by two-time NASCAR Nationwide Series race winner Joe Nemechek. Paul Menard, who owns an ARCA Racing Series 250 win at Talladega, is also entered in both events.
Other NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers competing in the 312 are: Joey Logano, Clint Bowyer, Robert Richardson Jr., Greg Biffle, Kevin Harvick and Carl Edwards.
The Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race is set for Saturday, April 25: Two-day Saturday/Sunday tickets start at $60; Single-day Saturday tickets are $40 for grandstands and $50 for towers. Kids age 11 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult (Frontstretch Lower General Admission Grandstands only).
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola