Twelve to Attempt Aaron’s 312 and Aaron’s 499 Including Several Past ‘DEGA Champs
Saturday’s Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series event will feature 12 stars from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, including several past Talladega Superspeedway champions.
Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Brian Vickers and Jamie McMurray have all found Talladega’s Gatorade Victory Lane at the highest level of NASCAR competition and will be joined by two-time NASCAR Nationwide Series race winner Joe Nemechek. Paul Menard, who owns an ARCA Racing Series 250 win at Talladega, is also entered in both events.
Other NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers competing in the 312 are: Joey Logano, Clint Bowyer, Robert Richardson Jr., Greg Biffle, Kevin Harvick and Carl Edwards.
The Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race is set for Saturday, April 25: Two-day Saturday/Sunday tickets start at $60; Single-day Saturday tickets are $40 for grandstands and $50 for towers. Kids age 11 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult (Frontstretch Lower General Admission Grandstands only).
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway