ARCA Autograph Session Scheduled for Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
The ARCA Racing Series Presented by RE/MAX and Menards will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. The event is free and open to all fans with a race ticket. The top-20 drivers, plus Alabama’s own Grant Enfinger, are expected to attend.
“The ARCA Racing Series is one of the most diverse racing series you will find,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “From the superspeedways, to the short tracks, to the dirt tracks; ARCA races them all. This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $20. Children age 11 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the ARCA Racing Series 250.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond