ARCA Autograph Session Scheduled for Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
The ARCA Racing Series Presented by RE/MAX and Menards will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. The event is free and open to all fans with a race ticket. The top-20 drivers, plus Alabama’s own Grant Enfinger, are expected to attend.
“The ARCA Racing Series is one of the most diverse racing series you will find,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “From the superspeedways, to the short tracks, to the dirt tracks; ARCA races them all. This autograph session is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Tickets for Friday are $20. Children age 11 and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult in the general admission grandstands area for all of Friday’s activities, including qualifying for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the ARCA Racing Series 250.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway