The Carefree Infield Experience
Race fans that want the experience of the Talladega Superspeedway Infield without the hassle of renting or bringing an RV for the weekend are in luck. Talladega Superspeedway introduced an all-inclusive premium RV package today.
Race fans that purchase the package will have their very own luxury motorhome awaiting them on Wednesday of race weekend. The motorhome will be stationed in the conveniently located Turn 4 Motorhome Park and includes everything four people need to enjoy a weekend at ‘DEGA.
The package includes:
• Delivery/removal and setup of one luxury motorhome for entertainment and lodging use at Talladega Superspeedway, Wednesday – Sunday.
• Reserved 25x50 RV space in the Turn 4 Motorhome Park
• Early infield entry on Wednesday.
• Four (4) infield passes for infield access Wednesday – Sunday.
• Two (2) infield vehicle access/parking passes
• Four (4) pre-race pit passes for Sunday’s Aaron’s 499
• Four (4) souvenir race programs
• Daily water and pumping service
• On-site concierge service
• On-site mechanical service personnel
“A demand has been building at Talladega Superspeedway for a turnkey camping package,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are excited to offer a convenient solution for our fans that want a carefree weekend at Talladega.”
Pricing for the premium RV package is $5,800 and requires a $1,000 refundable deposit. For more information, contact Motacha Blackerby in the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 256-761-4747.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond