The Carefree Infield Experience
Race fans that want the experience of the Talladega Superspeedway Infield without the hassle of renting or bringing an RV for the weekend are in luck. Talladega Superspeedway introduced an all-inclusive premium RV package today.
Race fans that purchase the package will have their very own luxury motorhome awaiting them on Wednesday of race weekend. The motorhome will be stationed in the conveniently located Turn 4 Motorhome Park and includes everything four people need to enjoy a weekend at ‘DEGA.
The package includes:
• Delivery/removal and setup of one luxury motorhome for entertainment and lodging use at Talladega Superspeedway, Wednesday – Sunday.
• Reserved 25x50 RV space in the Turn 4 Motorhome Park
• Early infield entry on Wednesday.
• Four (4) infield passes for infield access Wednesday – Sunday.
• Two (2) infield vehicle access/parking passes
• Four (4) pre-race pit passes for Sunday’s Aaron’s 499
• Four (4) souvenir race programs
• Daily water and pumping service
• On-site concierge service
• On-site mechanical service personnel
“A demand has been building at Talladega Superspeedway for a turnkey camping package,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are excited to offer a convenient solution for our fans that want a carefree weekend at Talladega.”
Pricing for the premium RV package is $5,800 and requires a $1,000 refundable deposit. For more information, contact Motacha Blackerby in the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 256-761-4747.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend