Talladega Superspeedway Takes the Headache Out of Tailgating
Race fans can leave the table and chairs at home when they attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 23-25. Talladega Superspeedway is taking care of it all in the Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone.
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone is an all-inclusive package for race fans featuring:
• A reserved tailgate area that includes the use of a 10x10 tent, table and chairs
• A premium parking pass
• Use of a portable generator provided by Honda Generators
• Four reserved grandstand tickets to the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday, April 25
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone will also feature tailgate activities and contests with prizes from Pepsi Max and other participating partners. The area is located directly behind the Gadsden Grandstands, just steps away from all the action.
“This is a new area we created for our race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With so many of our fans travelling long distances to get to the races, we want to make it simple for them to have a great tailgate party that is hassle-free. I believe the Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone is going to be a big hit during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend.”
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone package is $299 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visiting the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend features qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, NASCAR’s greatest drivers face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond