Talladega Superspeedway Takes the Headache Out of Tailgating
Race fans can leave the table and chairs at home when they attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 23-25. Talladega Superspeedway is taking care of it all in the Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone.
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone is an all-inclusive package for race fans featuring:
• A reserved tailgate area that includes the use of a 10x10 tent, table and chairs
• A premium parking pass
• Use of a portable generator provided by Honda Generators
• Four reserved grandstand tickets to the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday, April 25
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone will also feature tailgate activities and contests with prizes from Pepsi Max and other participating partners. The area is located directly behind the Gadsden Grandstands, just steps away from all the action.
“This is a new area we created for our race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “With so many of our fans travelling long distances to get to the races, we want to make it simple for them to have a great tailgate party that is hassle-free. I believe the Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone is going to be a big hit during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend.”
The Pepsi Max Tailgate Zone package is $299 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visiting the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend features qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, NASCAR’s greatest drivers face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300