Richard Petty and AJ Allmendinger Appearing in Speedway Sports Club
“The King” Richard Petty and “The Dinger” AJ Allmendinger will appear in the Speedway Sports Club at Talladega Superspeedway prior to the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday, April 25.
“A membership to the Speedway Sports Club gives race fans the ultimate ‘DEGA experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “In addition to the numerous race day activities that come with club membership, the appearance by Richard and AJ will give fans a chance to learn about the past and future of NASCAR and their involvement with the Paralyzed Veterans of America. It’s unique and worthwhile experience for any race fan.”
Membership to the Speedway Sports Club includes:
• Access to the Speedway Sports Club, an air conditioned chalet with closed circuit televisions, located in Hospitality Village
• Pre-Race Pit Pass allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity (schedule and weather permitting)
• Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks (open till one hour after race end)
• Unlimited Drinks (soda, water, beer, wine)
• Suite/Hospitality parking pass (One per two passes purchased)
• Event souvenir
• Member picture taken in Gatorade Victory Lane on Sunday morning, prior to the race
• Appearances by Richard Petty and AJ Allmendinger
• Games and activities that include pool tables, foosball tables and basketball
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend features qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, NASCAR’s greatest drivers face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola