Jeff Gordon Appearing In AMP Energy Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience at Talladega Superspeedway
Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion and six-time Talladega winner Jeff Gordon is scheduled to make an appearance in the AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience on Sunday, April 25.
“Jeff has found a lot of success at Talladega over the years,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This is a great opportunity for fans to see a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and a Talladega Superspeedway champion prior to the race and hear him talk about his preparations for race day. It’s a very unique experience.”
Gordon has found considerable success at Talladega, leading all active drivers at NASCAR’s Most Competitive track with six wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
The AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience Includes:
• Admission to the AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for continental breakfast.
• Unlimited drinks (Pepsi products, water, beer)
• Suite/Hospitality parking pass
• Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule & weather permitting)
• Event souvenir
• Scheduled Appearance by Pepsi Max driver Jeff Gordon
• Separate Entrance for Early Access
The AMP Energy Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience package is $140 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Talladega Superspeedway is preparing for the 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway