Jeff Gordon Appearing In AMP Energy Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience at Talladega Superspeedway
Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion and six-time Talladega winner Jeff Gordon is scheduled to make an appearance in the AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience on Sunday, April 25.
“Jeff has found a lot of success at Talladega over the years,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This is a great opportunity for fans to see a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and a Talladega Superspeedway champion prior to the race and hear him talk about his preparations for race day. It’s a very unique experience.”
Gordon has found considerable success at Talladega, leading all active drivers at NASCAR’s Most Competitive track with six wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
The AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience Includes:
• Admission to the AMP Energy - Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for continental breakfast.
• Unlimited drinks (Pepsi products, water, beer)
• Suite/Hospitality parking pass
• Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule & weather permitting)
• Event souvenir
• Scheduled Appearance by Pepsi Max driver Jeff Gordon
• Separate Entrance for Early Access
The AMP Energy Pepsi Max Pit Tour Experience package is $140 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Talladega Superspeedway is preparing for the 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race