Get The VIP Treatment At Talladega In The Trackside Fan Suite
Talladega Superspeedway has a special offer for the race fan that demands the ultimate in comfort and luxury…. the Trackside Fan Suite hospitality package.
“Enjoying the race from the comfort of a suite is one of the most luxurious experiences you can have at Talladega,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “It’s a phenomenal experience for anyone that wants to be treated like a VIP.”
The Trackside Fan Suite Package includes:
• Pass into the Trackside Fan Suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
• Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
• Event souvenirs Friday and Saturday
• Sunday souvenir race program
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
• Closed-circuit televisions
• Private restrooms
• Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (water, soda, wine and beer)
• Cash bar available
Each Individual Suite Package is $700 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue