Premium Box Seats Now Available
Talladega Superspeedway has created a space for small groups that want a big-time race day experience…premium box seating!
Situated on risers at the top of select grandstand sections, the box seats provide the best views available from the newly renovated grandstands. Accompanying the great views is great service, as each box seat features a concession’s voucher and in-seat drink service.
The turnkey package comes with $30 worth of food vouchers for each guest and a souvenir race program. Seating is a weekend package for Saturday’s Aaron’s 312 and Sunday’s Aaron’s 499.
“Talladega Superspeedway always strives to find new ways to enhance our guest experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “These box seats are perfect for small businesses that want to entertain clients. It’s also great for groups of friends that want to take their race day experience to the next level.”
The box seating areas can accommodate groups of 12 and 24, with prices starting at $2400 for the weekend.
To order, contact Talladega Superspeedway at 256-761-4702 or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway