Premium Box Seats Now Available
Talladega Superspeedway has created a space for small groups that want a big-time race day experience…premium box seating!
Situated on risers at the top of select grandstand sections, the box seats provide the best views available from the newly renovated grandstands. Accompanying the great views is great service, as each box seat features a concession’s voucher and in-seat drink service.
The turnkey package comes with $30 worth of food vouchers for each guest and a souvenir race program. Seating is a weekend package for Saturday’s Aaron’s 312 and Sunday’s Aaron’s 499.
“Talladega Superspeedway always strives to find new ways to enhance our guest experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “These box seats are perfect for small businesses that want to entertain clients. It’s also great for groups of friends that want to take their race day experience to the next level.”
The box seating areas can accommodate groups of 12 and 24, with prices starting at $2400 for the weekend.
To order, contact Talladega Superspeedway at 256-761-4702 or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race