Premium Box Seats Now Available
Talladega Superspeedway has created a space for small groups that want a big-time race day experience…premium box seating!
Situated on risers at the top of select grandstand sections, the box seats provide the best views available from the newly renovated grandstands. Accompanying the great views is great service, as each box seat features a concession’s voucher and in-seat drink service.
The turnkey package comes with $30 worth of food vouchers for each guest and a souvenir race program. Seating is a weekend package for Saturday’s Aaron’s 312 and Sunday’s Aaron’s 499.
“Talladega Superspeedway always strives to find new ways to enhance our guest experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “These box seats are perfect for small businesses that want to entertain clients. It’s also great for groups of friends that want to take their race day experience to the next level.”
The box seating areas can accommodate groups of 12 and 24, with prices starting at $2400 for the weekend.
To order, contact Talladega Superspeedway at 256-761-4702 or visit them online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season