Alabama’s Premier Racing Facilities Team Up For 6 Days Of Racing For $99
April is a good month to be a race fan in Alabama. Both IndyCar and NASCAR make stops in the state, with only two weeks and 30 miles separating the events. Best of all, $99 buys admission to all the racing action.
The $99 package, created by Talladega Superspeedway and Barber Motorsports Park, gives race fans access to all six days of racing at the April 9-11 Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at Barber and the April 23-25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega.
“It’s almost unfair that we can pack this much racing action into one month,” joked Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We are very excited to partner with Barber Motorsports Park to welcome both IndyCar and NASCAR fans to the great state of Alabama. Where else can go you from watching the twist and turns of IndyCar to the beating and banging of NASCAR in only 30 minutes? This $99 package is a great value for race fans and we look forward to a strong turnout at both events. ”
“You have to love being a motorsports fan in the State of Alabama”, says Gene Hallman, President of ZOOM Motorsports. “This $99 package makes it possible to see the best of what both facilities have to offer in the month of April at a very affordable price. We’re fortunate to have a partner in Talladega that’s willing to join us in reaching out to the fans with this incredible six-day deal.”
The Aaron’s Dream Weekend features qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, NASCAR’s greatest drivers face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
The Indy Grand Prix of Alabama presented by Legacy Credit Union will feature both open-wheel and sports car racing during the April 9 – 11 event. On Friday, April 9, the Firestone Indy Lights and IZOD IndyCar Series will be on-track for their practice sessions, as well as practice and qualifying for both the Grand-Am Rolex Series as well as the Continental Tire Series. Saturday, April 10 will feature IZOD IndyCar qualifying and both the Porsche 250 Grand-Am Rolex and the Continental Tire races. On Sunday, April 11, the Firestone Indy Lights will race in the morning while the main event, the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, gets underway in the afternoon.
To order the $99 package, contact the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or online at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23