TSS Emergency Services Pavilion Dedicated to Henry A. Allen
Talladega Superspeedway honored a former Fire & Safety worker, Henry A Allen, by naming the recently constructed Emergency Services pavilion after him.
A combat medic in WWII, Allen brought his experience to Talladega Superspeedway in 1970, serving as a medic on the track’s Fire & Safety crews for more than 30 years.
Mike McWilliams, Talladega Superspeedway’s Vice President of Operations, said Allen’s personality is what he remembers best about the dedicated employee.
“He was just a good guy,” said McWilliams. “Every time you saw him he was smiling and laughing. He was a friend to everybody and always had a good word. He was someone you felt privileged to be around.“
Allen passed away in 2009 but left behind lasting memories for his friends and family.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Announces 2016 Broadcast Schedule for NASCAR Weekends
- Talladega Superspeedway Hosts 11th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Saturday, Feb. 27
- Advanced Price Ticket Offers Start Friday, January 15th for Talladega Superspeedway's April 29-May 1 Weekend Featuring the GEICO 500
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016