TSS Emergency Services Pavilion Dedicated to Henry A. Allen
Talladega Superspeedway honored a former Fire & Safety worker, Henry A Allen, by naming the recently constructed Emergency Services pavilion after him.
A combat medic in WWII, Allen brought his experience to Talladega Superspeedway in 1970, serving as a medic on the track’s Fire & Safety crews for more than 30 years.
Mike McWilliams, Talladega Superspeedway’s Vice President of Operations, said Allen’s personality is what he remembers best about the dedicated employee.
“He was just a good guy,” said McWilliams. “Every time you saw him he was smiling and laughing. He was a friend to everybody and always had a good word. He was someone you felt privileged to be around.“
Allen passed away in 2009 but left behind lasting memories for his friends and family.
The April 23 -25 Aaron’s Dream Weekend begins a new era at Talladega Superspeedway with new rules, new seats and new lower ticket prices. For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Chase Elliott, Regan Smith Headline NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Friday May 1
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3