Drivers Appearing In Roush Fenway Party Zone
Race fans can get their Talladega weekend cranked up early in the Roush Fenway Racing Party Zone with driver appearances by Colin Braun and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Open on Saturday of race weekend, the Roush Fenway Racing Party Zone has a host of amenities for fans. Including:
• Saturday admission into the Roush Fenway Racing Fan Party Zone, located in the Hospitality Village
• Catering for continental breakfast & buffet lunch
• Unlimited soda, water, beer & wine
• Pre-Race pit road tour (time & weather permitting)
• Event Souvenir
• Saturday Suite/Hospitality parking pass
• Appearance by Colin Braun and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
(Driver Appearance can be canceled due to time, weather or schedule changes)
• Games and activities including pool tables, foosball tables and basketball goals
Cost of admission is only $65 for adults or $45 for kids age 12 and under. Hospitality admissions must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Talladega Superspeedway is preparing for the 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
About Roush Fenway Racing
Roush Fenway Racing is NASCAR’s largest team operating eight motorsports teams. Four in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with drivers Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards and David Ragan; and four in the Nationwide Series with Edwards, Ricky Stenhouse, Jr., Colin Braun, and Paul Menard. For more information on any of the Roush Fenway Racing teams, log onto www.RoushFenway.com. Become a fan of Roush Fenway Racing on Facebook by going to http://www.facebook.com/roushfenway. And for sponsorship inquiries please contact Robin Johnson at 704.720.4645.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway