Two Days at Talladega for Only $49!
Talladega Superspeedway and Aaron’s, Inc. have a dream package for race fans hoping to attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 23-25. For just $49, race fans can enjoy reserved seats in the Allison grandstands for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series and the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events and as a bonus, receive an Aaron’s $25 gift card with each ticket, valid at any of the over 1,700 Aaron’s stores nationwide.
“This is a phenomenal value Aaron’s is helping bring to our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Including a $25 gift card on top of an already remarkably priced ticket shows just how important our fans are to the track and our sponsors. We hope to make a lot of fans’ dreams come true with tickets to the Aaron’s Dream Weekend.”
“We are thrilled to be able to include this $25 discount with the tremendous ticket offer from Talladega Superspeedway to NASCAR fans,” stated Robin Loudermilk, President and Chief Executive Officer of Aaron’s, Inc. “Aaron’s is in the business of providing to our customers excellent value on home furnishings, and this combination of Aaron’s Dream Weekend tickets with the in-store discount has to be the best value on the circuit. Nobody beats Aaron’s.”
Talladega Superspeedway is preparing for the 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT