Two Days at Talladega for Only $49!
Talladega Superspeedway and Aaron’s, Inc. have a dream package for race fans hoping to attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 23-25. For just $49, race fans can enjoy reserved seats in the Allison grandstands for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series and the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events and as a bonus, receive an Aaron’s $25 gift card with each ticket, valid at any of the over 1,700 Aaron’s stores nationwide.
“This is a phenomenal value Aaron’s is helping bring to our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Including a $25 gift card on top of an already remarkably priced ticket shows just how important our fans are to the track and our sponsors. We hope to make a lot of fans’ dreams come true with tickets to the Aaron’s Dream Weekend.”
“We are thrilled to be able to include this $25 discount with the tremendous ticket offer from Talladega Superspeedway to NASCAR fans,” stated Robin Loudermilk, President and Chief Executive Officer of Aaron’s, Inc. “Aaron’s is in the business of providing to our customers excellent value on home furnishings, and this combination of Aaron’s Dream Weekend tickets with the in-store discount has to be the best value on the circuit. Nobody beats Aaron’s.”
Talladega Superspeedway is preparing for the 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend featuring qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway