Talladega Superspeedway Kicks Off Grandstand Renovations
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey kicked off the frontstretch grandstand renovations on Monday, Nov. 2. The renovations are part of a two-phase $13-million grandstand project. More than half of the stadium’s grandstand will be replaced with larger seats and wider aisles in time for the April 25, 2010 Aaron’s 499. The remaining seats will be replaced in time for the Oct. 31, 2010 AMP Energy 500.
Accompanying the renovations is a new pricing structure for many Talladega seat locations. Single-day seats in the Gadsden, Lincoln, Anniston and Talladega Towers have been reduced to $95 from $120. Two-day tickets in the Allison Grandstands, one of the best values in all of motorsports, have been further reduced to $49 from $60. Race fans will also find new lower prices on certain infield camping locations by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com\camping.
Phase One of the renovation project will span from the Gadsden grandstands in Turn Four through section C of the OV Hill South grandstands in the Tri-oval. New 21-inch seats with armrests and cupholders will replace the current 17-inch seats and seat aisles will also be widened to 48 inches from 36.
- Talladega Superspeedway Announces 2016 Broadcast Schedule for NASCAR Weekends
- Talladega Superspeedway Hosts 11th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Saturday, Feb. 27
- Advanced Price Ticket Offers Start Friday, January 15th for Talladega Superspeedway's April 29-May 1 Weekend Featuring the GEICO 500
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016