NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Free Autograph Session On Friday
Race fans attending the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s have the opportunity to go home with more than just memories of a great race. At least eleven drivers from the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series are scheduled to participate in a free autograph session on Friday, Oct. 30 in the concourse area behind the OV Hill South Grandstands, sections D & E. The autograph session is scheduled to last from 2 – 3 pm.
Drivers scheduled to attend are:
• Colin Braun
• James Buescher
• Brian Scott
• Todd Bodine
• Rick Crawford
• Tayler Malsam
• TJ Bell
• Timothy Peters
• Johnny Sauter
• Terry Cook
• David Starr
“I would like to encourage all of our fans to stop by and visit the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series autograph session,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The truck series always goes the extra mile to put on a great show for the fans and this autograph session is a perfect example of that. We are looking forward to the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s.”
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP Energy presents the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015