Joe Nemechek and AJ Allmendinger Appearing in Dodge Speedway Sports Club
Race fans will want to get a “front-row” seat for these two appearances… Joe Nemecheck and AJ Allmendinger will be appearing in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club at Talladega Superspeedway. The two drivers have a combined total of 9 career pole awards at Talladega Superspeedway.
“Race fans will definitely want to see Joe and AJ in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Both have a lot of history at Talladega and I’m sure have a some interesting stories to tell. If you look at their careers, they have each experienced the highs and lows of competing at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track.”
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club includes:
• Access to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club, an air conditioned chalet with closed circuit televisions, located in Hospitality Village
• Pre-Race Pit Pass allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity (schedule and weather permitting)
• Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks (open till one hour after race end)
• Unlimited Drinks (soda, water, beer, wine)
• Suite/Hospitality parking pass
• Event souvenir
• Member picture taken in Gatorade Victory Lane on Sunday morning, prior to the race
• Appearances by Joe Nemechek and AJ Allmendinger
• Appearances by Rob and Ryno from CMT’s Trick My Truck
• Free concert performed by LoCash Cowboys
• Separate Entrance for faster processing
• Discount Card for scanner rentals
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Tickets are still available to the Oct. 30 – Nov.1 AMP Energy 500. To purchase, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP Energy presents the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola