Talladega Superspeedway Offering Kids Meal For AMP Energy 500 Weekend
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today a special kid’s meal package that will be offered during the AMP Energy 500 weekend. The package consists of a Smucker’s Uncrustable peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cookie and juice box and includes an activity pad with crayons. The meal is a deal at only $4.
“We are excited to be able to offer a kids meal,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Attending a NASCAR race is a family event and with this being our first Halloween weekend, we knew it was important to find even more ways to cater to our youngest race fans.”
Families will find great deals on attending Talladega’s Friday and Saturday events as well. Children 11 and under are admitted free of charge to the General Admission grandstands with a paid adult.
There will be numerous activities for children during the HALLOW-DEGA festivities as well. A costume contests, pumpkin seed-spitting contest, haunted maze and hall of mirror are just a few of the many activities.
Tickets are still available to the Oct. 30 – Nov.1 AMP Energy 500 weekend. To purchase, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP Energy presents the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6