And The Winner Is...The Talladega Bump And Rum
The winner of the Captain Morgan Name That Drink competition is the “Talladega Bump and Rum”. The spicy concoction created especially for the AMP Energy 500 weekend and HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan festivities is sure to be a huge hit. Autumn Seaman of Crane Hill, Ala., submitted the winning name.
The Talladega Bump and Rum consists of: 3 ounces AMP Energy, 1.5 ounces Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum and 0.5 ounces cranberry juice. The drink will be available at Crown Royal and Captain Morgan Drink Stations located throughout speedway property. Guests must be 21 years of age to enjoy a Talladega Bump and Rum.
“Autumn answered our call to all ‘captains’,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Congratulations go out to her for submitting the winning name. She can now say that she has put her mark on the HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan festivities. We look forward to welcoming her to the race.”
Captain Morgan reminds everyone who will be partaking in the AMP Energy 500 to drink responsibly. Captain’s orders.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP Energy presents the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season