St. Paul Lutheran School Wins Americrown Service Corporation Costume Contest
St. Paul Lutheran School won the Americrown Service Corporation Costume contest at Talladega Superspeedway today. They were awarded $500 for their winning entry.
Second-place was awarded to St. Claire County High School Band Boosters and third-place was split between Children’s Miracle Network and Bama Heat.
Tickets are still available for Sunday’s AMP Energy 500, with prices starting at just $40 for each day. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015