St. Paul Lutheran School Wins Americrown Service Corporation Costume Contest
St. Paul Lutheran School won the Americrown Service Corporation Costume contest at Talladega Superspeedway today. They were awarded $500 for their winning entry.
Second-place was awarded to St. Claire County High School Band Boosters and third-place was split between Children’s Miracle Network and Bama Heat.
Tickets are still available for Sunday’s AMP Energy 500, with prices starting at just $40 for each day. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola