St. Paul Lutheran School Wins Americrown Service Corporation Costume Contest
St. Paul Lutheran School won the Americrown Service Corporation Costume contest at Talladega Superspeedway today. They were awarded $500 for their winning entry.
Second-place was awarded to St. Claire County High School Band Boosters and third-place was split between Children’s Miracle Network and Bama Heat.
Tickets are still available for Sunday’s AMP Energy 500, with prices starting at just $40 for each day. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend