Only 30 Days Till HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan
The countdown is on for the World’s Largest Halloween Party! Only 30 days till the curtain is raised on HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan.
“We’re ready to get this party started,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “We have a lot planned for the AMP Energy 500 weekend and the HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan festivities are a major part of it. We look forward to welcoming everyone to the most exciting race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.”
HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan activities include:
• The SPEED Scream Contest on the SPEED stage
• A Costume Contest in the display area
• A haunted maze located in the display area
• A fortune teller that will peer into the future
• A wax hands interactive display
• A Pumpkin Seed Spitting Contest in the display area
• Halloween characters roaming throughout the display area
• A hall of mirrors and much more
Saturday night, immediately following the conclusion of the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s, Houston County, Blackberry Smoke, LoCash Cowboys and Colt Ford will light up the display area with a four band concert that is free and open to the public. This concert is brought by BamaJam Productions, a division of Ronnie Gilley Entertainment.
Then later that night, AMP Energy and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are welcoming the Zac Brown Band to the Talladega infield. This concert is open to all race fans with AMP Energy 500 tickets. Also appearing are Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Host of CNBC’s Hit Reality Series, The Profit, Marcus Lemonis to Serve as CampingWorld.com 500 Grand Marshal/Honorary Starter on Oct. 25
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24