Only 30 Days Till HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan
The countdown is on for the World’s Largest Halloween Party! Only 30 days till the curtain is raised on HALLOW-DEGA℠ Presented by Captain Morgan.
“We’re ready to get this party started,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “We have a lot planned for the AMP Energy 500 weekend and the HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan festivities are a major part of it. We look forward to welcoming everyone to the most exciting race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.”
HALLOW-DEGA Presented by Captain Morgan activities include:
• The SPEED Scream Contest on the SPEED stage
• A Costume Contest in the display area
• A haunted maze located in the display area
• A fortune teller that will peer into the future
• A wax hands interactive display
• A Pumpkin Seed Spitting Contest in the display area
• Halloween characters roaming throughout the display area
• A hall of mirrors and much more
Saturday night, immediately following the conclusion of the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s, Houston County, Blackberry Smoke, LoCash Cowboys and Colt Ford will light up the display area with a four band concert that is free and open to the public. This concert is brought by BamaJam Productions, a division of Ronnie Gilley Entertainment.
Then later that night, AMP Energy and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are welcoming the Zac Brown Band to the Talladega infield. This concert is open to all race fans with AMP Energy 500 tickets. Also appearing are Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh.
Tickets prices start as low as $40 for the AMP Energy 500. To order, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway