TSS President Rick Humphrey Sends Special Delivery To RIR President Doug Fritz
With the matchup between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Virginia Tech Hokies looming, Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey sent a special delivery to Richmond International Raceway President, and avid Virginia Tech fan, Doug Fritz today.
The package consisted of several rolls of toilet paper and Tide laundry detergent, along with a personal note to Fritz.
“Just getting into the football spirit,” said Humphrey of his special gift. “I’ll be cheering on Alabama to roll over Virginia Tech this weekend. Roll Tide Roll.”
Race fans should make plans now to experience the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on attending HALLOW-DEGA
℠ Presented by Captain Morgan
festivities, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit
. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season