TSS President Rick Humphrey Sends Special Delivery To RIR President Doug Fritz
With the matchup between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Virginia Tech Hokies looming, Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey sent a special delivery to Richmond International Raceway President, and avid Virginia Tech fan, Doug Fritz today.
The package consisted of several rolls of toilet paper and Tide laundry detergent, along with a personal note to Fritz.
“Just getting into the football spirit,” said Humphrey of his special gift. “I’ll be cheering on Alabama to roll over Virginia Tech this weekend. Roll Tide Roll.”
Race fans should make plans now to experience the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on attending HALLOW-DEGA
℠ Presented by Captain Morgan
festivities, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit
. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”