NASCAR Scene Rates Talladega Top Chase Track
Race fans have known for years what NASCAR Scene recently published. .. Talladega Superspeedway is the top track in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The key factors in rating Talladega best of the final ten races were: competition, facilities, ambience, surroundings and history. Talladega was the only track to score top marks in three categories (competition, ambience and history).
“NASCAR Scene is a major publication in our industry and among our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “We are very proud that they would rank Talladega the best Chase track. Throughout its 40 year history, Talladega has produced some of the most exciting, memorable and competitive races in NASCAR. We look forward to the Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 living up to that reputation in a few short weeks.”
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race