NASCAR Scene Rates Talladega Top Chase Track
Race fans have known for years what NASCAR Scene recently published. .. Talladega Superspeedway is the top track in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The key factors in rating Talladega best of the final ten races were: competition, facilities, ambience, surroundings and history. Talladega was the only track to score top marks in three categories (competition, ambience and history).
“NASCAR Scene is a major publication in our industry and among our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “We are very proud that they would rank Talladega the best Chase track. Throughout its 40 year history, Talladega has produced some of the most exciting, memorable and competitive races in NASCAR. We look forward to the Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 living up to that reputation in a few short weeks.”
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend
- "Ultimate Viewing Experience Ticket Package" at Talladega Superspeedway Offers Fans Tri-Oval Tower Tickets with FanVision
- New Talladega Superspeedway Themed “Talladega Grille” at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport to Be Unveiled Thursday
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame