Lead Singer of The Lost Trailers Performing National Anthem for Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred's
Ryder Lee, lead singer of country music group The Lost Trailers, will perform the national anthem for the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s at Talladega Superspeedway on Oct. 31. He and fellow founding member of the band, Stokes Nielson, will also host an autograph signing at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum on Saturday from 10 am - noon.
“We are excited that Ryder and Stokes will be able to join us for the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The autograph signing is also a great added bonus for our race fans visiting the International Motorsports Hall of Fame.”
Joining Lee on stage during pre-race ceremonies will be grand marshal Michael Hayes, Chairman of the Board for Freds and honorary starter Keith Curtis, Executive Vice President of Merchandising for Fred’s.
Tickets to the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s start as low as $40, with children 11 and under admitted free of charge to the General Admission grandstands with a paid adult.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend