Lead Singer of The Lost Trailers Performing National Anthem for Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred's
Ryder Lee, lead singer of country music group The Lost Trailers, will perform the national anthem for the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s at Talladega Superspeedway on Oct. 31. He and fellow founding member of the band, Stokes Nielson, will also host an autograph signing at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum on Saturday from 10 am - noon.
“We are excited that Ryder and Stokes will be able to join us for the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The autograph signing is also a great added bonus for our race fans visiting the International Motorsports Hall of Fame.”
Joining Lee on stage during pre-race ceremonies will be grand marshal Michael Hayes, Chairman of the Board for Freds and honorary starter Keith Curtis, Executive Vice President of Merchandising for Fred’s.
Tickets to the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s start as low as $40, with children 11 and under admitted free of charge to the General Admission grandstands with a paid adult.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
AMP up for the weekend with the Zac Brown Band and Southern Ground Records artists Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The weekend features the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6