Tickets For Triple-Header Aaron's Dream Weekend On Sale Saturday
Tickets to the triple-header Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway go on sale this Saturday, Sept 19th.
“This is one of the biggest weekends in motorsports with 1,062 miles of competitive action,” said Talladega Superspeedway Rick Humphrey. “Our fans responded really well to our new look in 2009 with the addition of the ARCA 250, so I encourage everyone to get their tickets early. It’s going to be another exciting year at Talladega and you don’t want to miss it.”
Fans should be on the lookout for new reduced prices on select tickets, as well as single-day tickets that were formerly two-day packages. More information is available by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
The 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 Weekend. The AMP Energy 500 is Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup and a critical factor in determining the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue