Tickets For Triple-Header Aaron's Dream Weekend On Sale Saturday
Tickets to the triple-header Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway go on sale this Saturday, Sept 19th.
“This is one of the biggest weekends in motorsports with 1,062 miles of competitive action,” said Talladega Superspeedway Rick Humphrey. “Our fans responded really well to our new look in 2009 with the addition of the ARCA 250, so I encourage everyone to get their tickets early. It’s going to be another exciting year at Talladega and you don’t want to miss it.”
Fans should be on the lookout for new reduced prices on select tickets, as well as single-day tickets that were formerly two-day packages. More information is available by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
The 2010 Aaron’s Dream Weekend qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Series 250 race on Friday, April 23. On Saturday, April 24, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 25, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 Weekend. The AMP Energy 500 is Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup and a critical factor in determining the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
- "4 Wide" Notes: Daytona 500 Edition
- Save Big with Advanced Price, Kids Tickets to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway—On Sale Monday, Feb. 24
- Larger High-Definition Video Boards, Kids Free Initiative Highlight Fan Enhancements at Talladega Superspeedway
- Trevor Bayne Headlines Trio Test at Talladega Superspeedway