Concerts Announced For Overnight Parks
Motor Racing Outreach (MRO) has announced a four band lineup to play in several Talladega Superspeedway overnight parks.
“MRO always does a great job securing bands to play in our overnight parks,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The concerts are always a big hit with our fans. We still have limited availability in our reserved parks, so I would encourage everyone that plans on attending the AMP Energy 500 weekend to reserve their spaces now.”
- West B - Who So Ever (Friday and Saturday, 8 – 11 p.m.)
- Family – The River (Friday and Saturday, 8 – 11 p.m.)
West C – Renaissance (Friday and Saturday, 8 – 11 p.m.)
North Park – Trackside the Band (Friday and Saturday, 8 – 11 p.m.)
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on attending HALLOW-DEGA ℠ festivities, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket
- Chase Elliott, Regan Smith Headline NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Friday May 1
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3